Sara's CSU Stan

September 30, 2013

Motivational Monday

Filed under: Uncategorized @ 1:52 pm and

I want to start a new segment on my blog called Motivational Mondays! Blogs can have segments right? Regardless, I am starting this segment because 1. Mondays are usually pretty rough for most people and 2. because I’m all about promoting positivity and motivation. However, don’t get me wrong, I’m not always a positive and motivated human being…there’s plenty of days when I could use a motivational pick-me-up! So that’s what I’m hoping to do with this blog segment! Now on to the motivation…

Consider this quote the fuel to the fire of a great week! There’s been waaaay too many instances in my life when I have chosen not to do something because of fear. I sit around and contemplate all of these amazing things that I could do with my life, and instead I back down and let fear defeat me. The truth is, most opportunities in life can be scary, but being afraid to take on these opportunities will only destroy you. Hard work and determination is required to be fearless, and if you are fearless you can achieve anything! Let this simple reminder help guide your week–I know it will be guiding mine :]

Has there ever been a time when you guys let fear stop you from doing something??

2 Comments »

1.   Megan C. Stroup — September 30, 2013 @ 8:49 pm    Reply

Blogs definitely can have segments! I have about three each week haha. Great quote. :)

2.   johncunha — October 7, 2013 @ 1:31 pm    Reply

Good advice! Always wise to go out and try some new things even if it is out of our comfort zone. Hope you stick with this because Mondays sure can be rough.

RSS feed for comments on this post.TrackBack URI